- What Makes It Ecofriendly?
Ready to ditch the plastic? Always on the go? Shampoo bars are perfect for you! These bars are made with all organic ingredients meant to soothe and moisturize your pup's coat. Includes the option to add a square storage tin if you need one!
How to use:
New to shampoo bars? There's a bit of a learning curve with them and there are a few different ways to use them. Option one is to create a lather between your hands and then massage it into your dog's coat. We prefer option two, which is to rub it directly onto your dog's coat to create a lather. Our number one tip is to make sure you are working with plenty of water in your dog's coat and to add more as you go if needed. We recommend trying a few different ways to find what works best for you!
After use: allow the bar to completely dry before storing.
Please note: the shampoos you're probably used to using may lather much more than these bars. Don't overdo it or you may be rinsing for a while!
Net weight: 125g
Lavender Scent Ingredients: Ingredients: Organic Goat's Milk Soap Base (Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Titanium Dioxide), Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Lavender Oil
Lemon Scent Ingredients: Organic Goat's Milk Soap Base (Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Titanium Dioxide), Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil
Vanilla Scent Ingredients: Ingredients: Organic Goat's Milk Soap Base (Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Titanium Dioxide), Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Vanilla Oil
- Almost all of our products are made with 100% cotton fabric
- Patterns are printed on the fabric using water-based dyes that use very little water. It's like a giant printer that permanently dyes the fabric!
- Products that are noted as not being 100% cotton are deadstock fabric. What's deadstock fabric? It's fabric leftover from large company's production runs. Instead of sending it to a landfill, they sell it to warehouses who then sell it to us in much smaller quantities!
- Our logo tags are woven from recycled yarn
- Plastic buckles: in our experience plastic buckles hold up much better than metal ones, meaning you'll have to replace them much less often. Our plastic buckles are lightweight, heavy-duty, easy to clean, and anti-freeze down to -20°
- Metal buckles: we started with metal buckles because they are so easy to melt down and reuse. An issue we've noticed is that they're a bit heavy and they don't hold up as well as plastic buckles. Our metal buckles will be discontinued by 2022.
- Other metal hardware: all of the other hardware you see on our products are made from steel and are nickel-free. We love them because the steel can be melted down and reused again and again.
- 100% recycled nylon webbing
- Our waterproof webbing is a PVC-coated nylon webbing. Normally we'd be a little wary at the thought of using so many plastic based materials in our products, but this webbing is the exception for us. Why? It's built to last the lifetime of your pet, meaning we're reducing (remember reduce, reuse, recycle!) the number of products being created
- Made from 5% post-consumer plastic
- Printed in small batches using water-based ink
- All of our bath products are made in small batches with organic ingredients
- Shampoo bars are wrapped in recycled kraft paper
- Dog deodorants are packaged in heavy-duty, reusable glass bottles (we're working on refill packs!)
What style bandanas do you carry?
- All of our bandanas are tie-on style
Is the matching scrunchie included?
- All of our scrunchies are sold separately
Do you make bandanas for cats?
- Yes! Our bandanas are for all pets and the X-Small fits most cats.
I don't see a size that will work for me. What should I do?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll be happy to help!
Don't see your question? Send us an email at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram (@adventurouspupco).